- For Clean and Accurate Data
- Control data supply chain quality and process flow distribution transparency
- DATASYNTHESIS - DS UNIQ™ - Experience Your Data
- U - Unified. N - No-code. I - Integrated. Q - Qualified.
Stuck with outdated Technology and Data Quality Problems?
Q: How is DATASYNTHESIS different from other data management platforms?
A: DS UNIQ™ empowers non-technical users to uphold data management lifecycle from end-to-end. We enable business and technology collaboration to define and control data quality policy in one place.
Q: How will DATASYNTHESIS help business users become more productive?
A: DS UNIQ™ helps you to prevent problems from ever happening with simple, no-code integration between metadata standards and data delivery workflows.
Q: Why consider DATASYNTHESIS now?
A: DS UNIQ™ makes cloud-native technology working for you by significantly reducing the total ownership cost of your data related to regulatory, operational and risk aspects of enterprise data management.
Identify: Identity resolution of financial instruments and business entities.
Describe: Unambiguous metadata rules and standards for critical data elements.
Link: Graph technology to uphold relationships between enterprise business entities.
Data Information Architecture
How does DS UNIQ™ change the game?
You Gain Power Over Your Data
+ No-code point-and-click fast data ingest set-up
+ Define data semantics, ontology and standards
+ Catalog the data flow to capture the Lineage
You get real-time Data Quality
+ Near real-time Data Quality Profiling reports
+ Define Business Rules in Plain English
+ Quality score-based data Distribution
You Recognize The Cost Savings
+ Modern DataOps BigData Technology stack
+ On-demand infrastructure scaling as needed
+ Vendor agnostic Enterprise cloud platform
You Are More Productive
+ Create and execute Data Governance Policies
+ Change and exceptions management Process
+ It cost lees to prevent then fix the problem
Control Data Environment
- Chatbot integration with your Team Collaboration tools
- Self-serviced temporal Metadata and Data Governance
- Consistent and complete data across multiple domains
- Pre-built Canonical Data Models for Distribution
- Enterprise Service Bus and Data Lake integration